Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

TIME FOR FREEBIES

I just completed my kit for the Stone Accents Studio Color Challenge for June. And, of course, I'm ready to share Part 1 with you. Here's the preview:

As you can see, it's bright and springy! Enjoy and if you download, don't forget to leave some luv! Like always, I do enjoy hearing from you all. And don't forget to check back for additional papers and elements. There's always room for more!

Link for LINK REMOVED

Thanks for visiting!

4 comments:

rhm564 June 12, 2008 at 10:18 AM  

Thank You for this lovely kit my mind is running wild what I can do with it. Thanks Again and God Bless

makeyesup June 14, 2008 at 7:37 AM  

thanks for June' color challenge kit, you do a beautiful job on these.

Sharon June 15, 2008 at 1:16 PM  

Thank you very much :)

grambie June 28, 2008 at 6:27 PM  

So beautiful with all the lovely elements and papers within this fabulous contribution to the June08, SAS, Color Challenge. Love the lace that surrounds the mats along with all those fantastic elements. It will be a joy to complement my photos with all the workings within this wonderful gift of love. The sheerness of the mats with its intricate works are a testimony to your design and technique growth. Thanx for sharing all of these goodies in both this the original kit and that fabulously designed addon. My prayers and his blessings go with you and your family. He is a proven miracle worker that is strengthened by your strong belief. Leavin LUV! XOXOXO!

:: Special Thanks ::

My beautiful blinkie displayed in the right hand margin was created by the very talented Stef of Stef's Scrapkits!! Thank you so very much Stef!!!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP