Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, June 14, 2008

PART 2 OF SAS JUNE COLOR CHALLENGE

I want to say thanks to everyone who kept my little grandbaby in their thoughts and prayers, and to let you know that he is finally home, recuperating from his surgery. His infection appears to be gone, and he is doing much better. And for those of you who are interested, you can see my layouts of him in most of my galleries in SAS, Divine Digital, and Gotta Pixel under the name of "ciocichar".

Now, for the freebie, here is Kit 2 of the SAS June Color Challenge. It contains lacy butterflies, lacy journal mattes, and a few extra papers. Of course, it coordinates with Kit 1, and the links for Kit 1 are below. Here's the preview:



And here are the links:

LINKS REMOVED

When you're downloading, please don't forget to say hello, leave a comment, leave some "luv", or whatever you'd like to say. We all appreciate hearing from you and appreciate your taking time to leave your thoughts with us.

Thanks so much for looking and for your encouraging comments! Enjoy! And to all those Dads out there, Happy Father's Day!

4 comments:

Lisa June 15, 2008 at 7:37 PM  

Charlene, I was so happy to read that your sweet little grandson is home and doing so well! He is just adorable and I love the layout you did of him and his daddy! Thanks so much for sharing more of your wonderful papers and elements! I really love those butterflies!

makeyesup June 17, 2008 at 9:24 AM  

thanks for part 2, it is very nice and appreciate that you share with us.

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 June 19, 2008 at 6:09 PM  

TY so very much for both of your FAB contributions!!!!!!!!!!!

grambie June 28, 2008 at 5:44 PM  

SO sorry to hear about your grandbaby, but so glad to know that he is home recuperating surrounded by family love. Thanks for part 2 of your wonderful designs. I can readily see your design growth in your work that I am so proud to know. Love the edging on the mats and those darling butterflies. The realism and expressions within your papers are a joy to behold. Thanx for sharing your time and your talent so freely with us. I am truly thanksful.

I am late visiting SAS because I was just discharged from the hospital Thursday after having another attack. They had to change my chemo cocktail mix because it has lost its staying power. The doctors are now experimenting because there is no known cure. They are trying to find a solution to avoid the falls and weakness as antibodies attack my immune system. I hope that I can do a layout for June before the month end. Leavin LUV! XOXOXO!

:: Special Thanks ::

My beautiful blinkie displayed in the right hand margin was created by the very talented Stef of Stef's Scrapkits!! Thank you so very much Stef!!!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP