Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, April 10, 2008

More Backgrounds Added To The SAS April CC

As promised, I've added more background papers to the kit that I have in Stone Accents Studio Color Challenge. I really had so much fun with this color palette that I just kept going and going...kind of like the energizer bunny LOL! You should have no trouble finding a background to fit your color scheme using this color palette. When you go to download, please leave some love/thanks/or comments. They are always appreciated!

Don't forget to check out the other free kits designed by members of Stone Accents Studio in the gallery of the monthly Color Challenge category, as well as the kits up for sale by the terrific designers there at SAS.

Here's the link to my additional background papers:
LINKS REMOVED

Here's the link to SAS:

LINKS REMOVED

Thanks for looking!! Have a great weekend!!

0 comments:

:: Special Thanks ::

My beautiful blinkie displayed in the right hand margin was created by the very talented Stef of Stef's Scrapkits!! Thank you so very much Stef!!!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP