Powered by Blogger.

Friday, April 4, 2008

APRIL STONE ACCENTS STUDIO COLOR CHALLENGE FREEBIE

It's time for another Color Challenge at SAS. Here's a preview of my kit, which is for personal use only. It includes a huge amount of stuff, and you can download it by clicking on the links below the preview. I hope you like it!


LINKS REMOVED

I had such a good time creating this kit, I couldn't stop there, so check back in a week for more papers, and the week after that for two Quickpages (12x12 size), which, of course, can be resized if needed. Happy downloading!

5 comments:

grambie April 4, 2008 at 5:27 PM  

It is so wonderful to receive another one of your beautiful kits. I used your one of your embellished mats within my great-grandson's lo for March. I wanted to use the stamps, but couldn't find a logical space because I scrap landscape. Anyway, you can bet, I will include something from your kit in my April layout, regardless of what photo I use. Thanks for your willingness to help others who do not have the innate talent of design and must depend upon others. I really appreciate the sharing of your love and time from family and friends to help me. Your elements are just awesome and definitely complement any layout style. Love those edges. Leavin LUV! XOXOXO

makeyesup April 4, 2008 at 9:52 PM  

Thanks so much, so this on SAS and thought it was so beautiful, had to come over and get it. Great job.

Unknown April 5, 2008 at 1:48 PM  

Thank you for share your kits, your talent and your time with those of us who can only go wow when we see your great kit then think of just the right pictur to use it with....God Bless

Unknown April 5, 2008 at 5:16 PM  

This is beautiful, so nice of designers like you to share your talents for free for someone like me who's just starting out!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 April 7, 2008 at 9:28 PM  

TY so very much for your FAB contribution!!!!

:: Special Thanks ::

My beautiful blinkie displayed in the right hand margin was created by the very talented Stef of Stef's Scrapkits!! Thank you so very much Stef!!!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP