Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, June 13, 2013

NEW! NEW! NEW! FROM MEMORY LANE CREATIONS!!

I promised to post my newest kit, and I know I'm a bit late, but here it is!  



This is a full sized kit, with 42 - 12" x 12" background
papers, all created at 300 ppi, as well as 72
beautiful, elegant wedding elements
in pinks, whites, greys, blacks, and a
tiny bit of fuschia!

I know you'll be able to create 
fabulously elegant pages
from all those photos you'll
take at your weddings!  You can find
this kit at all my current stores,
which are listed on the right hand
sidebar here on my blog!

Enjoy, and have a great weekend!

0 comments:

:: Special Thanks ::

My beautiful blinkie displayed in the right hand margin was created by the very talented Stef of Stef's Scrapkits!! Thank you so very much Stef!!!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP