Powered by Blogger.

Friday, December 30, 2011

MY NEWEST SHOP




I've opened up shop at my newest location INSPIRATIONS OF SCRAPSFRIENDS and I'm all moved in and ready for business!  Inspirations of Scrapsfriends is a wonderful store and I am so happy to be included there with such an impressive group of designers!  

I give a BIG thank you to Heppy of HF PROJEKTE, the owner of Inspirations of Scrapsfriends, for inviting me to sell my products at his store.  Heppy always makes sure that our customers end their purchases with a little present, whether it's a PU or CU freebie, or a "free with purchase" collab.  

There's something for everyone at INSPIRATIONS OF SCRAPSFRIENDS so come on over and take a look at all the fantastic products that are offered here.

And don't forget, all Memory Lane Creations
Products are
75% OFF
now until 1/3/2012
so come on over to grab some
bargains!!


Just a short note, I've closed up shop at Southern Comfort Scraps, so the link on the sidebar has been removed.  I've enjoyed my time there and am thankful to the owner, Echo, for allowing me to sell my products at her store.

0 comments:

:: Special Thanks ::

My beautiful blinkie displayed in the right hand margin was created by the very talented Stef of Stef's Scrapkits!! Thank you so very much Stef!!!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP