Powered by Blogger.

Monday, April 4, 2011

NEW PRODUCTS AVAILABLE NOW!!!

Hi everyone! I have just placed several new items in my stores and am adding several more in the next few days. Here's 2 of them:







These are the Exquisite Lace I and II Page Borders. Just in time for those layouts of springtime weddings, proms, and any wonderful occasion you would like to dress up! These are perfect for any occasion. Right now they are priced at $6.00 a piece, but keep your eye out for some Easter sales coming up soon.

You can get these at any of my stores. Just click the list of stores that I have my shops in, and it will take you to the store of your choice to check out these wonderful new products!

Thanks so much for looking, and don't forget to come back to see all the new things I have been working on and will put into my stores in the near future!! I'm trying to get more CU items in my stores, and hope you can find that you can use them for your creations.

Have a great week!


0 comments:

:: Special Thanks ::

My beautiful blinkie displayed in the right hand margin was created by the very talented Stef of Stef's Scrapkits!! Thank you so very much Stef!!!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP