Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, October 31, 2010

HURRY - A FEW HOURS LEFT

There's just a few hours left to the Match Me Sale at Wilma4Ever! I have a new product just uploaded to the store, plus my shop is on sale for 50% off, and I also have a product in the Weekend $1 Deal. Whatever you buy, you'll receive a coupon for the same amount to use in a future purchase.

If you spend a total of $5.50 in the store, you'll also get the Thank You Collab for free, as well as a free item from the Designer of the Month! What more could you wish for lol!!!


Here's a look at my new kit, Vintage Romance:



Hope you had a great Halloween weekend!

0 comments:

:: Special Thanks ::

My beautiful blinkie displayed in the right hand margin was created by the very talented Stef of Stef's Scrapkits!! Thank you so very much Stef!!!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP