Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, July 12, 2009

WINNER OF ROYANNA AND CYNDI'S STORES

And the winner is...........drumroll please.............

ksmcintire

Sweetie, you didn't leave me your email address, but you did leave your name in the comments. Could you please email me at:

ciocichar@aol.com

Congratulations, and a very warm thank you to all who entered my little drawing and for taking such an interest in it for Royanna's sake. And also, a very sincere thank you to all those who were able to go and purchase Royanna's store instead of partaking in this drawing, because you were fortunate enough to be able to make a purchase at this time. I realize that not all are able to make the purchase, and I thank you for your interest and your prayers, regardless of what you were able to do.

Just for the record, there were 21 comments, but 19 actual entries. I drew the winner at 9:05 p.m. eastern U.S. time, and immediately posted it here.

Again, thanks to all of you dear, sweet ladies!

1 comments:

Anonymous,  July 12, 2009 at 9:31 PM  

Congratulations ksmcintire, and thank you Charlene for making this contest possible. I this brings Royanna some much needed cheer.

:: Special Thanks ::

My beautiful blinkie displayed in the right hand margin was created by the very talented Stef of Stef's Scrapkits!! Thank you so very much Stef!!!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP