Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

SAS COLOR CHALLENGE KIT FOR MAY 2009

Here's the latest freebie kit I created for the SAS Color Challenge for May. I took quite a bit of time making this kit, and I think it's an improvement on my previous kits. I'm still a work in progress, and I love to see improvement in myself. Here's the preview:



There are quite a bit of embellishments included in this kit, and I think you'll enjoy it. If you have any trouble downloading the elements, please let me know, and I'll split them up into 2 downloads. I hope you enjoy this kit as much as I enjoyed creating it!

LINKS REMOVED

And don't forget to visit Stone Accent Studios and take a look at all the other contributions to the Color Challenge for May 2009. You can download those that you like.

5 comments:

Tara May 26, 2009 at 7:17 PM  

Thank you for this LOVELY kit! I REALLY like your paper!!

Carla May 27, 2009 at 5:00 AM  

thank so much, it is beautiful!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 June 1, 2009 at 3:23 PM  

TY so very much for your LOVELY contribution!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown June 2, 2009 at 7:04 AM  

Thanks - this kit is gorgeous!

clubiani March 21, 2010 at 10:05 PM  

thanks for the awesome contribution!

:: Special Thanks ::

My beautiful blinkie displayed in the right hand margin was created by the very talented Stef of Stef's Scrapkits!! Thank you so very much Stef!!!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP