Powered by Blogger.

Monday, September 1, 2008

FREEBIE ELEMENTS FOR FLORAL FLURRY



Sorry this has taken so long. I underestimated the amount of time I had available for all the family obligations I had this past week. But, here it is! I broke it down into 2 downloads to make it easier for downloading. For those of you who haven't downloaded the matching papers, all my links are still active, so feel free to browse in the blog archive to get the other links.

To download: LINKS REMOVED

When you download, don't forget to say "HI"! I could use a few cheery words this week. It has not been a good one for me. Please enjoy this kit for your PERSONAL USE. HAVE A GREAT WEEK! I wish you much happiness!

2 comments:

Lucie Cali September 1, 2008 at 10:40 AM  

Sorry to hear you had a bad week. As we say in French after rain comes a rainbow. Thanks for this!

Unknown September 1, 2008 at 9:50 PM  

Great kit ... thank you so much for sharing!!!

:: Special Thanks ::

My beautiful blinkie displayed in the right hand margin was created by the very talented Stef of Stef's Scrapkits!! Thank you so very much Stef!!!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP