Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, August 23, 2008

FLORAL FLURRY WILL BE LATE

I really thought I would have it completely done by Friday. But that wasn't the case. And the reason is this: A few years ago, I used to create craft items, and my mother and I would do the craft show circuit selling our crafts. Then my son went to college, and I needed more steady income. So I got a "real job" lol! But, I've still got a lot of stuff to paint, create, etc. in my basement. I just recently found a craft boutique that I liked, and I spent the week searching down my "readily saleable" items, so I could retag and inventory, transport them to the store and set up a display. Well, that took longer than I thought it would. Thus, the Floral Flurry kit completion will be delayed to either tomorrow or Sunday. Sorry for making such an optimistic promise to have it ready earlier.

But, please check back over the weekend for the posting. Thanks a bunch and have a great weekend!

0 comments:

:: Special Thanks ::

My beautiful blinkie displayed in the right hand margin was created by the very talented Stef of Stef's Scrapkits!! Thank you so very much Stef!!!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP