Powered by Blogger.

Friday, May 30, 2008

DIGIMOM DESIGNS CREATIVE TEAM!

Hey everyone! DigiMom has selected me to be a member of her new Creative Team! How fantabulous is that??!!! I've been a busy little bee creating and posting layouts from digiMom Designs kits. What a great time I've been having! Here are some previews of a few of digiMom's kits:













Aren't they great? So wonderfully colorful! DigiMom Designs has boutiques at both Stone Accents Studio and Divine Digital. Go check them out - you won't be sorry you did! Some of her designs are 30% off right now.

DigiMom has graciously allowed me to create an entire bragbook from her Boy Oh Boy Kit! It's one of the items on sale for 30% off. Here's the preview:


DigiMom Designs also has a sampler in the boutiques from the Amica Kit. Pick it up while you browse!

Hope you have a great weekend, everyone! Don't forget to check back for more freebies! I'll have them up shortly!

1 comments:

Barbara June 1, 2008 at 9:04 AM  

Thanks for that awesonme brag book, I see layouts in the SAS gallery with it!

:: Special Thanks ::

My beautiful blinkie displayed in the right hand margin was created by the very talented Stef of Stef's Scrapkits!! Thank you so very much Stef!!!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP